Experience: The IT and Security Compliance Officer would be responsible for developing, administering and monitoring the Information Security, Privacy, Business Continuity and IT Quality Compliance Management Program at the Company. This position plans, organizes, and controls the day-to-day compliance activities; preparation to external assessments and certifications, support compliance status.
1. Maintain list of Regional, International and Industrial requirements and certification according customers needs and Cloud development strategy
2. Develops initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the Information Security, Privacy, Business Continuity and Quality assurance operation of the IT Compliance Program.
3. Collaborates with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
4. Works with external entities to achieve and support compliance status and related certifications.
5. Ensures that compliance Issues/concerns within the IT are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
6. Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/ recommends corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
7. Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
8. Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates IT compliance activities to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness and identify trends.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا