Our Client, an investment fund operating flagship entertainment & leisure concepts is looking to hire a Graphic Designer with experience in both print and digital design creation.
Someone, who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into ￼￼￼￼images, layouts, and other designs, with a strong sense of branding and development.
The goal is to push creative boundaries and create engaging content for individual brands as well as the for the business. It is desirable that the successful candidate has an understanding how designing marketing campaigns work, especially in the leisure, entertainment and retail sector.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 3+ years working as a graphic designer in a creative agency or comparable in-house team in the UAE
• Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Graphic Design or equivalent experience
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Portfolio of creative marketing and brand design work
• A solid understanding how communication design can contribute to a larger brand and business strategy
• Experience working on a range of digital projects including design of responsive web pages, paid & social media, email templates, banners, etc.
• Experience designing for different audiences (B2B, consumer, enterprise)
• Video editing skills
• Experience in copywriting
• Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects
• Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress
• Adaptive design eye and skill, strong attention to detail.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا