وظائف السعودية : للعمل "Health, Safety, Security and Environment Manager - Saudi Petroleum services polytechnic"jobsSaudi
Promote occupational health, safety, security and environment throughout SPSP. Work proactively with managers and seniors across faculties and departments to establish and maintain effective policies, systems and processes to underpin a po• Provide professional advice to SPSP on all matters of health, safety and emergency planning. Influence overall health and safety strategy and provide advice to SPSP Health and Safety Committee.
• Advise and support those who have health, safety and security management responsibilities to develop their health, safety and Security management skills to an appropriate level.
• Organising, maintaining and utilising SPSP health and safety management system.
• Ensuring that incident reporting processes are utilised consistently and effectively.
• Monitoring the implementation of SPSP health and safety strategy and management plans.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of Faculty and Departmental health and safety inspections and identifying if there is non-compliance with relevant health and safety legislation or SPSP Policy.
• Manage HSSE training procedures for SPSP employees.
• Develop and maintain high quality policies, procedures and guidance to underpin effective safety management systems.
• Provide training on and support for risk assessment
• Ensure an appropriate infrastructure is in place to ensure workplace and workshops risk assessments are completed, reviewed and acted upon. Where required, assist managers and seniors in the assessments of risks relating to activities under their control and support them to identify appropriate control measures.
sitive safety culture.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا