• To promote a positive healthy and safety culture.
• To conduct safety inspection, join in management safety review and safety committee reviews to ensure that standards are adequately maintained.
• To submit weekly safety performance and accomplishments report to the Support Service Manager.
• Draft and revise health and safety policies and/or programs and ensure they are communicated to all employees.
• To make contractor accountable for safety as criteria in the post execution evaluation process to influence safe behaviors among employee.
• To conduct training on the program as may be necessary including the use, care and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment.
• To encourage employee to report off-the job injuries.
• Conduct fire drills in SPSP campus and student accommodation
• Assist Sr. instructor in conducting risk assessments at the workshops.
• Assist SPSP supervision in the monitoring and ensuring of compliance of contractor personnel with safety processes particularly the following safety
|Job Location:||AlKhafji, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا