· Leading the training and development department and providing direction to junior management and personnel.
· Imparts HR and training support systems to the junior department.
· Assesses and effects changes in the training team’s structure in order to meet the business’s growth goals.
· Ensure that programs meet deadlines and that they are completed within the allocated budgets.
· Manage training budget.
· Directs training and development processes ensuring all new hires receive high-quality orientation and on-boarding experiences in order to maintain a high employee performance level.
· Drives the development of programs that incorporate overall business objectives such as the business’s financial goals.
· Develops and maintains interactive learning solutions that drive measurable results for the business and guarantee that those solutions
are instructionally sound and are up to the business’s quality standards.
· Builds solid cross-functional relationships with departmental heads and management across the business.
· Partners with other human resource department heads and senior training and development management in order to determine program
priorities, roll-out plans and set program deadlines.
· Collaborates with departmental heads and managers, in order to identify areas that requiring training and also to develop program
requirements unique to each department.
· Measures program delivery quality, which ensures continuous improvement, maintenance, and adjustment in program delivery approaches
accordingly in order to maintain pace with business growth.
· Maintaining knowledge in the department, keeping it up to date with the latest training practices, trends, and technology.
· Reports results to HR management and key stakeholders for further and strategic decision making and to influence informed decision
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا