- The Specialist/Consultant Internal Medicine is responsible for patients with medical problems generally considered to fall his/her speciality.
- Specialist/Consultant will maintain compliance with the Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of Hospital, Ministry of Health standards for the Department
- plan, directs, administers and supervises activities of patients. Reports to the Medical Director on matters relating to the operation of the patient care division and maintain contact with the Head of Department.
- Treatments follow up of Infectious diseases acute and chronic-tonsillitis, Bronchitis, Pneumonitis, Genitourinary Infections, Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Infections.
- Medical Management of Asthma/ Peptic Ulcer disease/ I.B.S Migraine, Kidney Stones etc.
- Treatment of simple surgical cases - wound dressing, abscess and hemorrhoids etc.
- Annual health checkups/ pre-employment examinations/ health education.
- Treatment and follow up of Diabetes/ Hypertension/ Hypothyroidism, Heart related illnesses.
- Treating High Cholesterol, High uric acid and joint pains.
- Kidney and Liver related problems.
- ECG, Stress Tests (TMT), Echocardiography, and Cardiac Doppler Studies
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا