Monitor and check servers, communications, backup, and the highest level of performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical enterprise systems. Recommend the design and configuration of operating systems and system applications.
Job Duties and Responsibility:
▪ Check servers, storage, backup and communications H/W administration.
▪ Perform daily system monitoring,
▪ Check the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
▪ Check system and application logs.
▪ Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance daily, weekly and monthly report to direct manager.
▪ Assess critical systems, prioritize workflow and determine solutions.
▪ Check licenses for all operating system related software.
▪ Perform data management.
▪ Check and implement business applications.
▪ Responsible for the firewall & anti-spam.
▪ Control internet and MPLS connections.
▪ Coordinate user IDs, assign functions and roles to users, Lock/Unlock and reset user passwords, perform security audits.
▪ Monitor and check daily, weekly and monthly backup.
▪ Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا