1. Follows up receiving the shipping documents to the company.
2. Withdraws the air way bills / bill of lading relevant to the coming shipment from the recommended suppliers.
3. Communicates with other import sections to supply them the right & helpful documents for each shipment.
4. Receives the withdrawal documents from the Bank section & forwarder the completed set of documents to customer clearance team.
5. Follows up with the customs’ clearance procedures to speed up releasing the goods.
6. Prepares the customs clearance documents for each shipment in Cairo / Alexandria.
7. Prepares all statistical data relevant to the cost of custom clearance shipments.
8. Follows up the arrival of shipment at company warehouses.
9. Prepares & updates price offers comparison between freight forwarder companies to get the best offers.
10. Issuing the files including customs information, prevailing cases, export shipments, sales taxes material list & special shipments.
11. Prepares the required reports by the purchasing director.
12. Identifies incidents and emergencies that may be happened to the activities and department’s work.
13. Observing the appropriate procedures to reduce risks to the level of security so as to maintain the safety of personnel, equipment and facilities
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا