The Manager would be responsible for planning and delivery of community engagement programs that connect Emirati and residents of the UAE with Expo 2020 in meaningful ways. The fast-paced engagement programs would be either created or developed in collaboration with other internal Expo teams and external UAE-wide stakeholders.
The engagement programs would focus on cultural, business and innovation initiatives targeting general public and relevant specific audiences e.g. university students, cultural sector and business community.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Aid in developing overall strategy and plan for meaningful engagement programs focused on Youth (Universities), Culture and Business.
- Lead end-to-end delivery of the outreach event, activations and other programs. This includes managing the contracts, internal/external stakeholders and reporting key KPIs.
- Develop innovative approaches in the development and delivery of the outreach programs that maximizes the engagement from the intended target audiences.
- Suggest new programs for engagement that fit our goals as we receive feedback on the prior activations.
- Regular monitoring and reporting against milestones.
- Draft collateral and content to support the departments work efforts as needed;
- Oversee the management of all suppliers and vendors;
- Resolve issues and red flags when advised internally or by third party suppliers;
- Ensure continual and up to date adherence to Expo policies, procedures and frameworks;
- Ensure knowledge management capturing of all relevant information in an accessible format;
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships;
- Support the team’s annual planning, delivery and overall performance, including budgeting, budget control, reporting and recruitment;
- Any other tasks prioritized by the line manager and assigned, as required by needs and working practices;
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا