The purpose of the Manager – Guest Accreditation Services is to manage Expo Guest Accreditation Services, this role will lead on developing and implementing a seamless Accreditation business process and integrated engagement plan that meets the requirements of Expo 2020.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Develop and implement the planning of the Accreditation business process for all Expo 2020 a set of accredited Guest Groups;
- Engage with Accreditation stakeholders in order to implement a fit for purpose Accreditation process;
- Engage with all Accredited Guest Groups to guide them through the Accreditation process;
- Manage the delivery of Accreditation services to accredited Guest Groups at Accreditation Centres and across the Expo 2020 site;
- Monitor Accreditation service levels and team performance;
- Implement in conjunction with Guest Group owners and relevant stakeholders the Accreditation Privilege matrix;
- Manage Accreditation service delivery as a key member of the wider Accreditation and Event Operations team;
- Support the planning and delivery of the testing and readiness programme.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا