The purpose of the Manager - Operations is to assist in the development of operational planning and delivery related to the services associated with the guest services on site, in particular the Zonal Operations and Crowd Management requirements. This role will work with colleagues in the Event Operations department, interfacing also with other Departments and Functional Areas across the organization to ensure seamless operations for all guests.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Assist in the development of the Guest Services (GSE) zonal plan relating to Crowd Management, Evacuation, and Welcome Services for the Expo2020 Metro Entrance, Al Wasl and Park Zones (North & South);
- Support the Crowd Management lead, as a focal point for the zones and for the development and input of the GSE function into the ongoing development of the service design and ‘Functional Area Operating Plans’;
- Assist with the zonal design, production, training, testing and implementation of the Crowd Management and Evacuation Plans;
- Support the “GSE Crowd Management Manager” with socialization and engagement across the Expo 2020 business ensuring zonal and site wide crowd management consistency;
- Manage the implementation of the Expo Queue Management Policy within the designated zones and provide continual support to all stakeholders on queue related issues;
- Work closely with Venue Operation, Accreditation, Ticketing, Security, Transport, and Entertainment at Zonal Management Level to ensure the Operational Plan is aligned and well-coordinated;
- Lead and manage the GSE Steward Safety Team in the implementation of the Zonal Plan and Crowd Management Strategy;
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are adhered to, specifically to include all responsibilities and accountabilities associated with the Expo 2020 Health and Safety Policy and assurance standards.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا