The purpose of the Training Manager position is to develop the GSE (Guest Services) training modules and content to ensure the whole GSE team will have enough knowledge to deliver their services at the level of services agreed with the clients.
GSE is one of the largest areas in terms of people. This role will support and work closely with colleagues from Training and Volunteers functional areas to ensure alignment on the content, requirements for the sessions, delivery of the sessions, training scheduling, rostering and attrition for the whole team.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Align the training strategy, content development, material to be produced and training delivery with the Training team;
- Develop the modules of training for FTE (Full Time Employee), contractors and volunteers;
- Ensure a consistent plan for GSE regarding continuous training for the 6 months of operations;
- Develop the contractor training plan and content;
- Support the scheduling and rostering for training before and across the 6 months of operation;
- Lead the team responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports;
- Set objectives and evaluate performance of individual direct reports and actively manage key personnel issues;
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are adhered to, specifically to include all responsibilities and accountabilities associated with the Expo 2020 Health and Safety Policy and assurance standards.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا