The Manager – Workforce Services is responsible for supporting the processing and maintenance of all Workforce in the Workforce Management System. This role plays a pivotal part in each step of the Volunteer Journey and the scheduling and rostering of the Event Workforce; with over 30,000 Workforce (mostly Volunteers).
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Work closely with the Volunteer, Training, Uniforms and Workforce Planning and Operations teams to determine policies, procedures, timeframes, and gather information necessary for the dissemination of event offers and invitations;
- Contribute to the development of policies and guidelines for Volunteer Assignments into Event Time roles;
- Help ensure all scheduling processes and policies are followed by Functional Areas, as well as assisting with system development of the scheduling module;
- Develop policies and guidelines for the Scheduling & Rostering of Volunteers and Paid Staff to Event Time roles;
- Assist with the streamlining of workforce processes in an efficient manner, to deliver an exceptional experience for every workforce member (particularly the volunteer workforce)
- Provide tools, templates, training, support and advice to Functional Areas to assist managing the Assignments and Scheduling & Rostering of Volunteers and Paid Staff at Event Time;
- Leverage strong relationships with Functional Areas to ensure Scheduling & Rostering meets all milestones.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا