The purpose of the GSE Zone Staffing Manager is to develop the zonal staffing operations within Guest Services and develop the staff journey from each drop area to each GSE check in point, briefing, equipment distribution and deployment, and just in time training if needed. As well as the end of the journey as debriefing, equipment return and storage, develop reports and prepare for the next day of operation. This role will also work on the redeployment plan by zone.
GSE is one of the largest areas in terms of people with paid staff, contractors and volunteers in the team.
This role will work closely with the zones teams from VOP, Workforce and Volunteers. Will also work with the GSE operational team to build each specific zone staff plan.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Develop deployment strategy and plan per zone and staff category (FTE, outsourced and contractor);
- Develop rotation strategy for volunteers positions aligned with training modules;
- Identify potential risks, issues and challenges on the staffing operations and develop mitigation plans;
- Liaison with internal GSE operations team – public realm, attractions, pavilions and school groups;
- Develop the staffing operations planning regarding check in, equipment distribution and briefings (staff’s journey) per each zone;
- Lead the team responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports;
- Work with the GSE operations team to align and optimize the number of staff we need;
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are adhered to, specifically to include all responsibilities and accountabilities associated with the Expo 2020 Health and Safety Policy and assurance standards.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا