The Market Manager reports directly to the Managing Director and is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. This role also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported. The Market Manager will direct, administer and coordinate the internal activities of the dispatching and on ground operations and the sales team in accordance with the strategies, policies, goals, and objectives established by the Managing Director.
• Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
• Ensure that jobs are delivered correctly, cost effectively and on time in accordance to customer requirements
• Monitor & review service delivery progress against deadline targets to ensure on time delivery
• Adjust the delivery schedule as required and communicate any change to delivery date with the customer accordingly
• Ensure that all service related activity is time and cost efficient /effective
• Collaborate with the Fleet Manager to ensure that all plant and equipment is maintained & repaired
• Arrange the manpower mobilizations and demobilizations in coordination with project managers of the private contracts
• Oversee the execution of set plans for optimum manpower and equipment’s utilization.
• Participates in the sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
• Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
• Works to ensure all sales organization objectives and leads are assigned in a timely fashion.
• Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement by working with sales management to inspect process quality and proactively identify and understand bottlenecks, inconsistencies and opportunities for improvement.
• Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization, recommending report revisions and new reporting tools as needed.
• Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams and monitors compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
• Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
• Provides real-time information regarding customers and contracts to internal stakeholders.
• Handles inbound calls from existing and potential customers, makes outbound calls to reach potential customers, and logs customer feedback, resolving or escalating issues as appropriate.
• Interfaces with Operations to log real-time customer requests and acts as a liaison between Operations and customers in providing service updates.
• Appraises and evaluates the results of the sales support team regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the Director.
Complies with Health & Safety instructions:
• Develops policies, procedures and instructions necessary to ensure effective planning, operation and control of the department’s activities.
• Develops documentation necessary to ensure effective control of health, safety and environmental aspects of all activities and promotes HSE awareness within the department.
• Ensures quality & safety within all tasks performed both by direct reports and self.
• Responsible for due diligence of health & safety for self and others within the organization.
• Ensures compliance with the applicable HSE instructions, requirements, laws and regulations received from customers, regulatory and statutory bodies.
• Reviews effectiveness of the QHSE system on a regular basis.
• Responsible for notifying to MR QHSE occurrences, events, violations and acts that may adversely impact QHSE practices.
PERFORMANCE MEASURES/SUCCESS CRITERIA
• Develops a high-performing, well-coordinated, sales support team that meets and exceeds objectives.
• Earns the trust and confidence of the MD and local management team as a colleague, advisor, problem solver and evolutionary business leader.
• Successfully manages change and leads implementation of process-changes.
• Establishes and achieves desired targets for a robust, effective set of standardized KPI’s and benchmarks.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا