Gastronomica is a leading restaurant operator, dedicated to the development of original and upscale dining concepts.
A Marketing Director is required to develop, implement and manage the strategic marketing programs that effectively promote Gastronomica and its brands throughout the GCC.
Focused primarily on generating growth in company’s sales by targeting the right customer base with a variety of marketing techniques. This includes planning, executing marketing campaigns, recommending appropriate sales and marketing channels and guiding the research and analysis of market data.
- To develop and implement corporate communications programs and plans, in alignment with the Company’s vision and strategic objectives.
- To review the effectiveness of current programs and make recommendations for enhancing marketing and the Company’s reputation amongst key audience.
- To advise and implement internal and external communications policies and procedures in line with Company’s overall objectives.
- To lead the development of corporate presentations, brochures, and information on the Company’s website to help build and promote better understanding of corporate strategies and objectives.
- To manage the development and dissemination of media materials including the annual reports, newsletters and other publications in compliance with company’s corporate visual identity.
- To establish and develop the company’s corporate relationships with all print, broadcast and web-based media, including consumer press.
- To maintain good public relations with the government agencies, private organizations, media and public relations agencies.
- To act as the focal point for the handling of all local and regional media inquiries and requests for information to ensure consistency, co-ordination accuracy and integrity of responses.
- To develop crisis-management communications planning, readiness and response capabilities, consistent with corporate guidelines.
- To perform other duties as instructed which contribute to the effective marketing of the company’s restaurants
- Activate and improve brand awareness amongst target customer segments.
- Maintain effectiveness of external stakeholder relationship management programs.
- Enhance coverage for restaurant openings and product launches.
- Ensure effectiveness and outreach of Company communications.
- Development of annual marketing calanders, campaigns, promotions and events.
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- To perform other duties as instructed which contribute to the effective management of the company.
- Manage team members; should be able to motivate and lead the team from the front;
- Regularly review the latest creative resources to stay updated of current creative trends and styles;
- Upkeep of the image, standards and principle of the organization, keeping a transparent easily accessible style of management;
- Responsible for the confidentiality of all design related documents;
- Responsible for ensuring that the marketing team executes all programs/plans created as per parameters defined by Gastronomica.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا