\[\[ Job Brief
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web
analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the
word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our portal.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing
- Directing, planning and coordinating
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and
own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation
efforts, and content marketing.
- Build strategic relationships and partner
with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on
a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material,
from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of
marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email
and advertising campaigns accordingly.
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا