The engineer’s tasks include the follow-up and supervision of the installation work of his staff, the management of his team, and the elaboration, when necessary, of technical solutions to the problems encountered on site.
• Lead and manage his team;
• Oversee installation projects including pre-installation planning, site readiness, equipment delivery and coordination with other parties on site;
• Control installation daily program of his team & schedule sites activities programs;
• Maintain contact with site engineers & always be up to date with site progress;
• Monitoring and controlling installation costs;
• Provide regular reports on advancement of works;
• Constantly inspect the quality of work performed by his staff;
• Collaborate with design, sales and maintenance departments to ensure successful installation;
• Dealing with emergencies and solving unexpected problems;
• Briefing daily to the head of department problems encountered during project implementation;
• Coaching and training newly hired technicians.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا