The occupational health & safety specialist proactively ensure safe work practice,
monitors and follows up the implementation of safety programs plans within the
company's commitment to employees and the application of safety systems to protect
against business risks.
- Follow up the safety instructions at all places of work and ensure its implementation
Communicate all Safety, Health and Environment initiatives, process and procedures
throughout the organization to ensure all persons have a common understanding.
- Periodic inspection of work sites for guidance, education, opinion, advice and raise
preventive awareness among workers . Assist and guide all levels of management,
supervisors and employees on site to implement accident prevention activities
- Participate in the committees of Occupational Safety and Health which held in the
company and follow-up the actions recorded.
- Monitor the implementation of the Plan and implement training plan (internal -
external) for all levels of the company's workers in the field of occupational health and
safety, environmental protection and firefighting according to the training needs.
- Review of accidents and work injuries and write up the necessary reports. Carry out
safety audits, investigate accidents and route causes, introduce, and supervise corrective
- Follow-up to provide risk measurement devices, gases and extinguishers according to
- Provide personal protective equipment tools and study the specifications and
consumption rates for each item.
- Preparation of the annual and semi-annual and annual statistics of accidents and work-
related injuries and accidents serious, chronic, and regular professional and diseases.
- Supervision of the occupational health and safety clerks in shifts and nurses at the
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا