Zafarana and Abu Zenima areas, Egypt
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Operations Geologist to take on a wide-ranging and challenging role in our Operations function. You will be based in Cairo but will be required to travel frequently to the various Egyptian operating locations, to follow up the mining operations, investigate greenfield opportunities and collaborate with key people and experts within our business.
The main objectives of the role will be to
• Map and characterize mineral deposits using borehole data, geological mapping and exploration techniques
• Create, update and use geological models, resulting in accurate reserve and resource assessment
• Ensure mineral reserves and resources are maintained at the appropriate levels
• Develop, implement and follow up mine plans, ensuring the short- and long-term quarry balance, the raw material supply and the effective management and placement of waste material
• Follow up and advise upon day-to-day mining activities and practices
As Operations Geologist, you will work in close cooperation with the site operating teams, providing the required information to support both short term production and strategic planning decisions. Being backed up by the global Geology & Mining team’s support and expertise, you are responsible for the day-to-day implementation and follow up of the mine plan and quarry phasing.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا