We are looking to recruit for a Procurement Training Manager for a multinational organisation based in Riyadh.
- Manages one or more client engagements of moderate complexity independently consulting with Partners/Directors as appropriate.
- Manages commercial aspects of any procurement engagement to achieve desired levels of Quality and profitability; including expected utilization and productivity targets.
- Contributes towards the development of case studies, proposals, deliverables or other valuable procurement engagement knowledge. Ensures such knowledge is recorded appropriately to enable access and use by others within the firm.
- Executes procurement projects to a level that meet member firm's Quality standards within commercial context.
- Anticipates current and future needs of the firm based on extensive research and deep understanding of client business/industry.
- Holds review on completion of projects to identify lessons learned and enhance future quality and commercial planning.
People Management Responsibilities
- Identifies development needs of team and provides coaching, mentoring and stretch assignments to attract, develop and retain our most talented colleagues.
- Effectively supports and manages under performance, in line with local guidance and policies.
- Takes action to ensure well being matters are properly handled and resolved by and escalates as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Management or in a technical discipline or any combination of formal training and experience in the field of Contracts and Procurement
- MCIPS or any procurement and Supply Chain related certification
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 3 - 4 years in a similar role.
- Procurement/spend efficiency experience.
- Provides training to other functional groups to ensure appropriate awareness of procurement policies and procedures, as it relates to their functions.
- Should be fluent in Arabic and English
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا