KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
With delegated authority and under direct supervision of the Cash Based Transfers (CBT) Programme Policy Officer and overall supervision of the Head of CBT, the Programme Associate main accountabilities and responsibilities involve the following:
• Follow up on monthly distributions with the field offices and Lebanon One Unified Inter-Organizational System for e-cards (LOUISE) agencies, including plans, tracking of cards/PINs and ensure the processes are in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in place and share the same with the relevant WFP units in timely manner.
• Act as a focal point for daily prepaid cards maintenance activities including cards related issued received from WFP field offices, Accountability for Affected population (AAP) team and LOUISE agencies
• Act as a focal point of contact for resolution of general and daily prepaid card operational queries requesting assistance where necessary.
• Follow standard emergency preparedness practices to ensure WFP is able to quickly respond and deploy needed resources to affected areas at the onset of the crisis.
More specifically, the Programme Associate tasks will include the following to support business continuity in the CBT Unit:
• Generate monthly distribution lists for Cards and PINs to be distributed and make available for WFP field offices.
• Receive newly issued Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) from the bank, match it with the requests sent and dispatch to respective sub-offices by keeping record of incoming and outgoing activities.
• Coordinate with UNHCR to ensure the distribution servers are synchronized/updated and conduct regular reconciliation with UNHCR and sub-offices.
• Generate monthly and quarterly validation pools and follow up on ensuring the results of the quarterly self-validation are implemented and generate the quarterly validation narrative report.
• Follow up on the activation of distributed prepaid cards.
• follow up on distribution no-shows and no-redemption cases with the WFP field offices, Accountability for Affected population (AAP) team, Livelihood team and LOUISE agencies.
• Follow up and tracking of cards to be cancelled with LOUSIE agencies, AAP team and Field-offices
• Update the monthly calendar for the cash based transfers activities and accordingly share with WFP field offices.
• Assist in drafting/updating SOPs for each activity related to the CBT Unit.
• Monitor the receipt of necessary shipping, freight or other documents and notify the appropriate WFP officer of non-receipt
• Verify records of prepaid cards activities available of WFP systems dashboards and make available for Cash Based Transfers (CBT) Unit briefs.
• Assist in processing and registering payments using the WFP corporate system(s) WINGS
• Assist in monitoring open Purchase Orders (POs) and ensure closure upon completion of activities.
• Keep all records and documents up-to-date and archived in a safe place.
• Attend meetings and draft the “minutes of meeting”; follow up on each of the notes and assure to respect the timelines.
• Perform other related duties as required.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا