Provides high-level support to Director and Population Health and Communications Specialist, Institute for Population Health (IPH) and other professional staff members in planning, coordinating and implementing the functions of the Institute keeping within the framework and objectives of the Institute.
• Assists and coordinates new project initiatives and supports research activities of IPH as directed, including review of scientific literature and preparation of reports. Performs independent fieldwork related to research activities as directed.
• Assists in preparation work for educational seminars, workshops and presentations. Assists in travel and visit arrangements including development of itineraries, hotel and transportation arrangement for incoming guests for the department.
• Collects, compiles and manages medium to large data sets, customizes and individualizes reports as directed; maintains databases; designs, generates and analyzes reports.
• Initiates requisitions & purchase requisitions; closes purchase order upon delivery of items. Reviews & reconciles payment of related invoices and reimbursement of work-related expenses in accordance with WCM-Q financial policies. Follows-up as necessary.
• Liaises with staff and faculty at WCM-Q, Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC), Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) and at other sites as required.
• Provides cross coverage for other staff members within IPH on an as per need basis to ensure smooth operation of the various research projects.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا