Deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to the Clients. Be responsible for smooth operations of multiple facilities with highest standards of hospitality and speed of response to exceed Clients’ expectations accurately every time.
• Manage multiple facilities based on the property, inclusive of all departments, Housekeeping, F&B, Laundry, Kitchen, Public Areas, Events; and provide support to direct and indirect reports in running their operations.
• Work with direct reports and evaluate resource requirements in terms of staffing, equipment, and supplies. Responsible for arrangement of all the resources needed to run assigned facilities including securing necessary approvals and mobilization.
• Work with Operations Manager to establish and improve service standards and implement them in their operations.
• Prepare departmental training and succession plans for Direct and Indirect reports and submit to Human Resources Manager and Operations Manager to form the base for training plans.
• Liaise with Human Resources to schedule employee training in line with training needs identification for skill improvement/reinforcement.
• Continuously monitor the performance of staff and identify and take action to rectify areas of performance gaps to ensure employees achieve the desired standards.
• Ensure that assigned facilities are well maintained according to procedures and preventive maintenance schedules. Responsible for general upkeep and appearance of household in accordance with the instructions of the Clients.
• Property Manager is responsible to monitor quality control functions in all areas of their departments/ facilities daily to ensure that a consistent high quality of all services is maintained and take appropriate actions where standards are not being met.
• Responsible to manage budget to operate the facilities. Should expect deviations and alter plans according to dynamics of the situations and clients’ requirements.
• Responsible for safety of the employees and assets. Ensure that all necessary measures have been taken to make service and/ or products are safe before final delivery to the Clients based on guidance and direction provided by Quality Assurance Department and Health and Safety department.
• Responsible to ensure that contractors and third party service providers for all support services are active, their contracts are in place, and their crews/services are accessible and available as and when required
• Resolve house protocols, staff issues, administrative matters, supplier and sub-contractors services, and resolve issue in minimum possible time without compromising quality, safety and integrity of final outcome. Provide innovative and practical solutions to more complex issues.
• Plan and organize formal and informal events meeting Clients’ requirements and ensuring extraordinary level of guest services.
• Work closely with peers, direct/ indirect reports, and management on initiatives and follow-ups on operational matters. Establish a two-way communication stream to keep matters well in control and manageable. Escalate where support is required from the management.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Direct Manager.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Monthly Salary:||US $7,000|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا