Examine, interview, and measure patients to determine their appliance needs and to identify factors that could affect appliance fit
• Fit, test, and evaluate devices on patients, and make adjustments for proper fit, function, and comfort
• Instruct patients in the use and care of orthoses and prostheses
• Design orthopedic and prosthetic devices, based on physicians' prescriptions and examination and
measurement of patients
• Maintain patients' records.
• Make and modify plaster casts of areas that will be fitted with prostheses or orthoses, for use in the
device construction process.
• Select materials and components to be used, based on device design
• Confer with physicians to formulate specifications and prescriptions for orthopedic or prosthetic devices.
• Repair, rebuild, and modify prosthetic and orthopedic appliances
• Construct and fabricate appliances or supervise others constructing the appliances
• Train and supervise support staff, such as orthopedic and prosthetic assistants and technicians
• Update skills and knowledge by attending conferences and seminars
• Show and explain orthopedic and prosthetic appliances to healthcare workers
• Research new ways to construct and use orthopedic and prosthetic devices
• Report to the Marketing and seals Manager on special needs regarding workshop materials. Equipment
• Schedule for outdoor marketing for hospitals, doctors and customers inside Muscat and outside.
• Always make sure to wear job uniform and present good to our patients and customers.
• Maintenance Inventory and stock control.
• Provide on the job training for new employees.
• Make sure to send daily and monthly reports to your direct manager as required from the management.
• Support new team members in working through induction program, ensure that they have the necessary
knowledge to effectively participate in the team.
• Creating sense of ownership within the employees and resolving employee's issues, if any.
• Motivate and coach your employees to achieve their targets and to achieve that you must monitor and
always give feedback and maintain documentation of discussions.
• Ensure that sales rep always follow the sales schedule as assigned.
• Make sure to make sales deliver reports to the team leader and team leader send the final report to Sales
& Marketing Manager
• Follow HR rules always.
• Other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا