• Responsible for documenting test plans and test cases, testing of subsystems and system components based on requirements specification and constraints, ensuring Product quality and coverage.
• Collaborate with team and implement QA process within established software development framework.
• Develop and carry out methods and procedures for manual product testing.
• Participate in all phases of software development projects to provide a quality perspective.
• Evaluate product specifications for testability.
• Align with project team members on understanding of business requirements and write detailed test cases.
• Write bugs, track and report product defects and assist developers with resolution.
• Execute tests, evaluate and report test results.
• Participate in process improvement of Quality Assurance and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes, methods and systems.
• Writing test plans as needed.
• Support and participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as needed.
• Maintain and run existing automation scripts.
• Do Integration testing as needed.
• Work with Customer Support team on any issues.
• Performs other business tasks or functions as assigned.
• Report time and track tasks.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا