Responsible to the Program Manager for developing, implementing and administering an effective, economical, proactive Quality Program (QP).
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversees adherence to the procedures and policies of the Quality Control Plan.
• Implements and manages the QA/QC Program.
• Ensures performance and quality of assigned QA/QC function conforms to established standards and government agency guidelines to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Manages Contract Deliverables using the standard company system to ensure timely delivery of service to the customer.
• Inspects or oversees inspection of work-in-progress and completed work within assigned areas of the service contract; verifies and documents inspection results.
• Coordinates collection of responses to customer Corrective Action Response (CAR).
• Investigates, analyzes and resolves quality deficiencies (i.e. Quality Control and Compliance Inspections) to ensure problems are corrected in a timely manner.
• Conducts internal management audits, prepares formal audit reports and defines audit schedule.
• Coordinates and monitors activities of Quality Control Engineers and Quality Control Inspector/Technicians and interface directly with plant manager, or production manager.
• Analyzes results and coordinates with concern departments to resolve discrepancies; responds to deviations by assessing the impact on customer satisfaction, safety, and contractual compliance.
• Manages the program’s Customer Complaint process using the standard corporate system to ensure timely resolution of all complaints.
• Evaluates CSI/KPI data monthly and provides trend analysis at Management Review.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا