Job Location: Yemen - Taiz
Job holder is responsible for developing quality management plans and following up on the implementation according to the specifications and standards followed and coordinating between the quality management personnel and other related departments.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise inspection activities on company factories
- Prepare the agenda of the management review meeting and the report on product non-conformance and external reviews
- Prepare the quality control manual according to ISO-9001
- Prepare and maintain documented procedures to control all documents and data for quality specifications
- Ensure keeping records of any changes that might take place to the documented procedures resulting from the correction of any preventive measures
- Ensure implementation of the quality systems in place
- Coordinate the necessary training activities to ensure thorough understanding and implementation of the quality policy and the quality system
- Bears full responsibility for the overall performance of occupational HSE regulations in the department while developing and follow up on relevant plans to avoid risks
- Following the implementation of the control procedures, taking corrective action and follow-up, prepare and reviews management reports regarding the performance HSE program.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Food Production|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا