Lead all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our Industrial Safety Organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will find opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers
Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships within your organization
Develop and maximize Honeywell presence and market share in designated accounts and territory
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales Organization
• -End User Sales Responsibilities:
• Target named existing and prospective End User customers across the given region.
• Develop new defined targeted accounts
• For each of those key strategic accounts, identify business opportunities, covering the buying centers, transforming the account in a continuous and consistent revenue generation line, while establishing long term business relationship within the account.
• Creates, maintain and update Account Plans including Relationship maps & Executive sponsorship.
• Establish long term business relationships with C level executives and other decision makers
• Utilize whole available products and services portfolio in all potential business opportunities within the strategic target accounts, to generate a consistent and continuous revenue entry for each of them
• Develop the necessary partnership and alliances with external integrators and other business partners to demonstrate in each strategic account and opportunity
• Channel Focused Sales Responsibilities:
• Develop account plans for existing channel partners, in line with regional channel strategy, and execute the objectives quickly and clearly.
• Establish long term business relationships with channel partner executives.
• Work closely with the channel partner in its sales opportunities, including qualification, development of joint strategies to win, etc… but also includes joint visibility on field and engagement with the end user.
• Maximize the use of our whole available products and services portfolio in each channel partners to maximize the share, generate sustainable revenue growth and a healthy margin.
• Implement the regional sales programs and campaigns in the channel partner, as well as to develop and implement the necessary specific programs and initiatives for the channel partner to ensure the expected performance.
• Develop new channels partners following regional strategic direction to bridge vertical Gaps.
• Train and develop channel partners in relation to our product lines and sales methodologies.
• Ensure the achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets and management based objectives that will be communicated from time to time.
• Commercial Excellence:
• Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, marketing plans as appropriate, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, SKU requirement data, schedule dates and sales team members. Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
• Provide accurate and timely forecasts.
• Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on an active and continual basis. At all times, understand the ‘health’ of the business being managed.
• Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro-active and continual basis
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا