Lead all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our Productivity Products organization. You will establish relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will find opportunities and build credibility with customers, utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers
Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships within your organization
Develop and maximize Honeywell presence and market share in designated accounts and territory
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales Organization
• -End User Sales Responsibilities:
• Target named existing and prospective End User customers across the given region.
• Develop new defined targeted accounts
• For each of those key strategic accounts, identify business opportunities, covering the buying centers, transforming the account in a continuous and consistent revenue generation line, while establishing long term business relationship within the account.
• Creates, maintain and update Account Plans including Relationship maps & Executive sponsorship.
• Establish long term business relationships with C level executives and other decision makers
• Utilize whole available products and services portfolio in all potential business opportunities within the strategic target accounts, to generate a consistent and continuous revenue entry for each of them
• Develop the necessary partnership and alliances with external integrators and other business partners to provide bring to bear in each strategic account and opportunity
• Ensure the achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets and management based objectives that will be communicated from time to time.
• Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, MSAS plans as appropriate, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, SKU requirement data, schedule dates and sales team members. Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
• Provide accurate and timely forecasts.
• Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and run on a dedicated and continual basis. At all times, understand the ‘health’ of the business being managed.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا