- Responsible for estimating the costs of large and medium tenders, evaluating the tender documents, and develop estimation models.
- Candidate should be familiar with all aspects of interior fit-outs, joinery, painting, etc.
- Candidate should be able to develop specifications based on the concept design package, price tenders, and prepare contract documents
- Candidate should be able to interpret and check drawings, tender documents, quantities and estimates
- Understanding drawings and joinery technical issue
- Ideal candidate must possess Diploma or Bachelors in either Civil Engineering /Architecture
- Must have strong technical background on Fitout works, and knowledge MEP systems, and installation (Joinery & fit-out) procedures
- Refined knowledge of raw materials and its grades are essential
- Awareness on Statutory requirements and Environmental /sustainability standards necessary
- Submittal of cost estimation, preparation of cost breakdown and cost analysis
- Compare shop drawings and tender drawings to identify variations for potential and awarded projects, submit variation claims and coordinate with the design and project managers for the same
- Candidate must have a strong database of Saudi Subconatrtors & market prices, & (Loca;l & international) material & interior systems vendors list
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا