The purpose of the Senior Financial Analyst-VIK is to monitoring and reporting of Value –in-Kind contracts. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for interacting to function heads and end users to ensure that expenditure and the VIK is align with the budget.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Prepare monthly Value in Kind dashboard;
- Advise management of significant variances in VIK performance/projects and support solutions for possible corrective actions;
- Identify opportunities to utilize non budget relieving Value in Kind;
- Ensure that the process for VIK utilization is followed by end users;
- Ensure that all services received from Partners has a corresponding PO;
- Ensure that VIK AP invoices are received and booked in a timely manner.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا