The Senior Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for designing, installing and troubleshooting Group network systems (including wireless and VoIP) to meet the functional objectives of the business.
The right candidate should have relevant experience in network design, implementation, administration and support.
1. Technologies: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and other security systems, data protection systems, cloud infrastructures.
2. Microsoft related technologies: AD, Windows Server, Office365, SQL, SharePoint
3. Virtualization technologies: VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft
4. Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services
5. Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications
6. Perform network assessments and security audits and ensure compliance with Security Best practices and IS policies
7. Participate in the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system
8. Deploy and troubleshoot technologies, perform Root Cause Analysis.
9. Document and maintain all computer systems and network infrastructure
10. Communication with stakeholders keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا