The purpose of the Senior Manager Operations (Crowd Management) is to lead on all operational planning and delivery related to the services associated with the guest services on site, in particular the Crowd Management requirements. This role will work with colleagues in the Event Operations department, interfacing also with the International Participants and Volunteers teams to ensure seamless operations for all guests.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Programme planning through to Event delivery for the Guest Services related Crowd Management and Evacuation;
- Influence the master plan site design to benefit the Guest experience, working closely with the Real Estate team to ensure crowd modelling has been fully incorporated from the Transport hubs, last mile and key crowd touch points;
- Work closely with Venue Operation, Accreditation, Ticketing, Security, Transport, and Entertainment to ensure the Operational Plan is aligned and well-coordinated;
- Integrate Guest Services internal Service Model into the wider operational delivery plan;
- Lead, develop and deliver the Guest Service Operational Plan mainly related to Crowd Management, Evacuation, and Welcome Services but also integrating the all the other GSE services in the operational zonal and site wide plans;
- Work closely with the GSE Staffing team to ensure hard and soft management of crowds are fully integrated, planning with Technology where complimentary;
- Lead and manage the GSE Steward Safety Team in the implementation of the Crowd Management Strategy;
- Provide visible leadership to the team and across the organization to key stakeholders.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا