What we are looking for?
SSH are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our offices located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, where we
provide front-end design leadership for the wider group.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and
We are looking for individuals with exceptional design skills and a passion for working towards excellence in design
delivery. You will work as part of the wider engineering teams based in Kuwait, Dubai and Cape Town.
SSH is a master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management company.
We are proud to present a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the Middle
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
Works as part of an engineering design team. This team member plans, schedules, organizes, coordinates and
executes the design work on small to medium scale projects (or distinct portions of larger projects), with periodic
interaction with Discipline Leads.
• Engineering Design
• Team Leading
• Resource management
• Client Interface
• Design Coordination
• Interface with Statutory Authorities
• Design Research
• Site back-up
• Mentoring and supervision of junior staff
Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinate and lead the assigned team of Engineers and Technicians on a daily basis and ensure that design
excellence is achieved throughout.
• Develop a thorough design philosophy, effectively contributing to the inception and the development of a project.
• Develop a thorough project delivery strategy.
• Produce detailed scope of services for specialist sub-consultant.
• Lead the design work ensuring project objectives are met, design instructions are implemented, and delivery is
achieved within the set time and budget.
• Responsible for the correctness, accuracy and complete multi-disciplinary coordination of the design
documentation prepared by the assigned team.
• Coordinate and develop responses to review comments, tender queries, contractor's queries, etc.
• Responsible, with guidance from Senior team members, for the preparation and compilation of design
presentations and design reports.
• Actively pursue or has achieved professional accreditation and licensure.
• Responsible for coordinating QA/QC and review processes on each project responsible for.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا