The job requires to monitor performance levels (against set KPIs) and process compliance at assigned stations on a daily basis, identify areas for improvement in consultation with the AMs and then design and conduct regional training to improve performance levels in those areas. Typical attendees are store supervisor, shift leaders, cashiers, and merchandisers. Training is also conducted for any new products, cross-selling, promotions, upselling and incentive schemes launched at C-Store, in consultation with GM.
The main responsibility of the Training Supervisor is to identify areas for improvement, at the regional level, and then design and conduct training courses to ensure that the store staff’s performance improves to give sustainable results and improved margins. The main responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
• The Training Supervisor monitors the daily scorecards (received through NAV) of all assigned stores against set KPIs and targets and identifies areas and performances which are not up to mark. Also, the Training Supervisor makes visits to assigned regions and makes on the site observations in areas of weak performance and non-compliances to established processes or SOPs in areas of selling skills, greeting & serving the customers, product knowledge, housekeeping, upselling/suggestive selling etc. On the basis of these observations, training areas and needs are identified.
• Assists in designing store operating manuals. Creating an Arabic version of store manual, submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
• Design Arabic & English script for greeting the customers and upselling high margin items and teaching staff on using those scripts.
• Basic Arabic language and local customs/norms training courses for staff
• For the launch of all new products, training is designed and conducted in consultation with the General Manager.
• Development of the PRiMO mystery shopper program and incorporating feedback to improve customer service standards.
• Reporting on a regular basis to the management on the progress of implementation, and assisting these components in establishing methods to improve efficiency and quality of customer services and operations, and to reduce the vulnerability to fraud, abuse, and waste.
• Developing, coordinating, and participating in a multifaceted educational and training program that focuses on the elements of the compliance program, and seeks to ensure that all appropriate employees and management are knowledgeable of, and comply with, pertinent company standards.
• Periodically revising the program in light of changes in the needs of the organization, and in the law and policies and procedures of government.
The Training Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of this training. He has to design the training himself as per the need of the targeted audience, organize that training session with the respective store managers and then execute the training in the best possible of manner. Most of the training is on site, taking consideration of the fact that those should be the lowest customer traffic times. Training intended for Store supervisors only are conducted at the Head office.
HOME DELIVERY CALL CENTER:
• Responsible for setting up 24 hours Home delivery call center
• Recruiting staff for 24 hours call center operations
• Training call center staff on customer service standards
• Liaison of call center with store staff and logistics personnel
Responsible for answering all customer complaints, feedback, and suggestions related calls.
Addressing customer complaints by informing Area Manager about the incidents, discussing solutions with the Area Manager / GM and communicating back to the customers.
The most important part of the job is to ensure that product training for the new products/ services has been designed and implemented well before the launch. Also to consistently analyze and identify the weakest station and their weakest performance area.
The most difficult/ complex part of the job is to assess or identify any probable future issue or resistance from the market/ customers with any new product or service about to be launched and then pro-actively design training to cater to that.
Mainly, creativity is required for sales of new products, need to customize training to best suit the market needs and making it easier for technicians to sell.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACTIONS OR DECISIONS
Broad procedures have been established which set out basic processes to be followed but not the responses to varying conditions.
Often the job holder will take a decision on the spot and advise the supervisor at a later stage in the process.
The most important decision is to finalizing the monthly training schedule for the region.
Decisions referred upwards are mostly for the following scenarios:
Finalizing the training schedule Kingdom wise
Decisions regarding weak performance due to product or machine issues
• Working 10 to 12-hour shifts across the trading week and over the weekend availability on call
• Ability to be on call 24/7 for handling customer complaints and any future call center requirements
• A daily walk around 4-5 stores for 45-60 min/ store
• Daily 1-2 hours road/ car travel
Less than half the time is spent in an air-conditioned office environment for computer work. The other half of the time is spent in a covered area with fans. Exposed to some seasonal humidity. Some exposure to fumes and dust also.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا