• Responsible for the day-to-day Supervision of the R2020 Contractor structural steelworks
ready mix, Architectural Works or others as directed by Construction Director and in accordance with Project requirements in the
General and Particular Specifications.
• The ARE - Steelwork supports the RE and will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring structural steelwork administration activities .
• Manage pre-construction planning activities, review and comment on the Contractor’s construction schedule(s), method statements, risk
assessments for the structural steel works.
• Participate in Prequalification review of proposed structural steel suppliers / fabricators and attend factory visits as required during the approval consideration process.
• Ensure the Contractor’s proposed temporary works are sufficiently detailed and checked by the Independent Checking Engineer to ensure the
safe erection of the permanent structural steelwork .
• Administrating contract works, and assisting the Resident Engineer (RE) with prompt exchange of correspondence, submittals, relating to all
Structural Steelwork .
• Assigning and supervising the Welding Engineer and Steel Inspector on a daily basis so that all contractor activities are adequately covered.
• Supervising and remaining vigilant regarding all aspects of the structural steelwork construction activities Responding with appropriate and necessary levels of supervision to provide quality
assurance in accordance with contract documents.
• Assisting the RE and Project Controls Team in any issues from the contractor regarding claims, etc.
• Reviewing the contractor’s progress at all times Oversee the recording and regular updating of the progress of the works Records are
available to indicate the progress of the works at all stages of the contract. Monitoring the material incorporated in the work, the materials stored at the site, and the contractor’s manpower and
• Attending weekly, monthly, and other progress & technical meetings held at the site as required by the Resident Engineer/Construction Director. Identifying constraints and recommending corrective measures.
• Reviewing inspector’s daily reports and generally overseeing the inspector’s daily activities including works assignments, on-site performance, and supervising the contractor’s operations.
• Coordinating with contractor’s supervisory personnel regarding schedule, sequence, and method of work.
• Maintenance of the filing system to record all inspection reports. Ensure the assigned inspectors file all RFI’s (Requests for Inspection) and other correspondence relating to any inspection of the works at the end of each working day.
• Schedule the duties of the inspectors to avoid any undue delay to the Contractors work on site. Inform the Contractor of any instances of
noncompliance work using standard QA protocols.
• Work with the Safety Engineer to monitor the Contractors safety arrangements and respond promptly to any safety concerns raised by the
• Assist the RE in reviewing materials submittals, shop drawings, method statements, as-built drawings, manuals, etc. related to the structural
steel works and ensure that the submittals are responded to in a timely manner. Through review and timely response to materials submittals, shop
drawings, method statements, as built drawings, manuals, etc.
• Oversee and maintain the tracking and filing of all quality records during the construction supervision phase, as per the Quality Management
System. Quality records are filed for future reference and readily
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا