Responsible for the logistics warehouse management system and associated subsystems. Provide system-level support, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems. Identify alternatives for optimizing resources.
1. Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems.
2. Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces with the warehouse management system. Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs.
3. Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
4. Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
5. Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
6. Write and maintain system documentation.
7. Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the system.
8. Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
9. drawing up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
10. writing user manuals
11. Other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا