- The Trading Manager is responsible for all Trading related activities
- Help in developing and implementing the trading strategy for the company
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the trading department
- Prepare monthly profit & loss for the trading function
- Participate in the market and commodity analysis
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Help Vice President Business development and Trading in product and supplier selection
- Preparation of Trading functions budget
- Oversee the marketing strategy with a focus on supply and price risk management.
- Plan the warehousing and logistic of the products
- Prepare the policies and procedures related to trading activities.
- Prepare the criteria for supplier selection.
- Coordinate in the screening process of potential suppliers based on the defined criteria
- Carry out the selection process of the potential suppliers based on the defined criteria
- Coordinate in the process of entering into the contracts with the selected suppliers
- Track the expiry of contracts on the system on a periodic basis
- Provide support/ assistance to supplier with respect to Logistical services, Market Assessment
- Conduct innovation and development workshop for supplier to maintain the awareness about changes in customer requirement
- Prepare report on the status of the new product, suppliers identified for Trading and activities performed by the Function
- Perform day to day activities related to trading for example order collection, inventory planning, purchase planning, logistic planning.
- Manage relationship with key customers and suppliers
- Manage, train and mentor staff
- Regular reporting to Vice president Business Development and Trading.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا