TITLE: Trainer – Aviation Engineering
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Manager – Aviation Training
DEPARTMENT: School of Aviation
FUNCTION: To carry out technical course delivery, development and design in accordance with regulations and procedures. Prepares schedules, maintains records, ensures that course standards, training requirements, and objectives are met by each student in the course.
1. Perform those teaching duties in accordance with the approved training course outline.
2. Regularly schedule each assigned student to ensure satisfactory progress through the course and immediately inform supervisor of any delays in training or satisfactory progress.
3. Responsible for accurately maintaining all appropriate records to include student training record, student logbook and computer records.
4. Ensure that course standards, requirements and objectives are met by all assigned students as stipulated in the applicable course outline.
5. Responsible for the timely course completion of all students assigned including completion of required paperwork and assignment of final course grade.
6. Ensures all students understand and practice all aspects of the course.
7. Recommend curriculum and courseware improvements when appropriate and develop new curriculum or courseware as assigned.
8. Attend administrative, standardization and in-service trainings as assigned.
9. Comply with the policies and procedures.
10. Other duties as assigned by the Manager- Aviation Training.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: To ensure that teaching and associated duties are carried out to a satisfactory standard.
DIRECTION/SUPERVISION RECEIVED: General direction is provided by the Manager- Aviation Training.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا