· Uses advanced techniques to modify and extend civil engineering theories, precepts and practices.
· Plans and conducts work requiring independent evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation/ modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
· Independently resolves complex engineering problems.
· Conceptualizes the initial civil design approach for major phases of large land/site development, related projects, or has overall responsibility for the civil engineering work on an aforementioned type project of a larger scope.
· Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates civil engineering work.
· Also, supervises the design and ongoing progress of a project, including the coordination of the project with City, State, and County officials, and other outside agencies.
· Resolves a variety of complex problems, (i.e. conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, difficult coordination requirements).
· Consults with supervisor on unusual problems and developments.
· Serves as a liaison between clients and agencies, subcontractors, and design teams.
· Reviews plans and prepares or reviews technical specifications, contract documents, and estimates.
· Participates in contract bidding and administration; observes project action on site.
· Leads, coordinates and reviews the work of less experienced engineers and/or technical support personnel assigned to the project.
· Performs other duties assigned by a Senior or Lead Engineer or Project Manager.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا