وظائف الامارات : مطلوب للعمل "Cloud Architect - Integrated Solutions Employment Services"wzayef Emirates
The Cloud Architect (CA) will be hands-on, business-oriented strategic and technical consulting to the clients for Cloud Infrastructure and Applications. The CA will be part of the Product Management team, reporting to the Head of Cloud Products. CA will work closely with the Sales/Accounts, Enterprise Architect’s and Marketing teams to drive volume and value from specific markets, ensuring the product and customer needs are at the top of the agenda.
Pre-Sales & Sales Support
· Adopt a consultative approach to Cloud and understand how that technology enables business
· Seeks to drive sales of Injazat’ s Cloud products, solutions, and services.
· Focus on adding hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
· To be the SME on Injazat Cloud, Public Clouds (Azure & Amazon Web Services) and related technologies for the project delivery team. Strong experience in a multi-disciplined team is critical as is your ability to clearly communicate complex technology solutions.
· Understanding of scenarios, solutions and migrations leveraging different cloud platforms like Openstack, Vmware, Amazon AWS, Windows Azure, Azure stack, Private Cloud and SaaS products.
· Understanding of hybrid IT situations – that combine on-premise IT capabilities with Cloud IT capabilities.
· Works with the Account Management team & Sales team to identify sales opportunities
· To be involved and assist in the qualification and bid/RFP process for new opportunities providing relevant technical input into the process dedemonstrating Injazat’ s differentiated value proposition
· Collaborates with the Enterprise Architects from all domains to provide the best possible Cloud based solution to the Customers.
· Establishes, develops and manages relationships based on trust and ability to meet commitments.
· Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, support, operations, PR, marketing, and peers within the product team to drive growth and customer success
· Delivers technical presentations to clients, peers, leadership team, sales executives
· Presents solutions to all levels of Injazat management with minimal supervision and to client with support from the Sales/Account teams
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (or) computer science (or) related field
· Subject Matter Certification in:
· Redhat Cloud Suite
· Architecting Azure
· Architecting in AWS
· RedHat Open Stack
· Nokia Nuage
· Overall minimum of 8 years in IT
· Industry experience in Service Provider offering services to the Public Sector, Financial Services and/or Healthcare
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا