وظائف الامارات : مطلوب للعمل "Contrtact Manager (Information Technology) - Integrated Solutions Employment Services"wzayef Emirates
· Drafts, reviews, varies and (in support of the relevant Business Lead and under the supervision of Head of Contracts, Legal & Compliance Manager and/or General Counsel) negotiates the terms & conditions of contracts.
· Reviews and supports Portfolio and relevant Business Lead on the negotiation of Statements of Work (SOWs), under the supervision of the Head of Contracts, Legal & Compliance Manager and/or General Counsel.
· Strong knowledge of and adherence to the Organizations's Delegation of Authority, Contracts Policy & Procedure, relevant internal governance and risk management frameworks, Code of Conduct and Compliance Policies and other relevant policies and procedures.
· Identifies and addresses risks and issues, including advising the business on risks and issues and potential solutions, for each transaction or matter, under the supervision of the Head of Contracts, Legal & Compliance Manager and/or General Counsel.
· Ensures the Head of Contracts is kept fully briefed and up to date on all risks and issues for each transaction or matter.
· Drafts risk reports for contract approval purposes.
· Ensures contracts approval and execution are carried out in accordance with the Delegation of Authority and Contracts Policy & Procedure.
· Advises the business on the Delegation of Authority and Contract Policy & Procedure.
· Supports the General Counsel, Head of Contracts and Legal & Compliance Manager in the development, maintenance and updating of the Delegation of Authority, template contracts, SOWs, Contracts Policy & Procedure, Code of Conduct, Compliance Policies and other relevant policies and procedures.
· Supports the General Counsel and Legal & Compliance Manager in advising the business on adherence to the Code of Conduct and Compliance Policies & Procedures.
· Has a strong knowledge of, and adheres to, the Code of Conduct and Compliance Policies & Procedures.
· Develops and provides training on behalf of the Legal, Contracts & Compliance Division to relevant personnel.
· Reviews and makes recommendations for improvement to existing contract templates and processes.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا