• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide on-going reports (regular and ad-hoc).
• Support maintenance and development of overall management reporting structure.
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
• Perform and organize activities related to Big data to extract insights relevant for business steering and exploration for relevant internal and external data sources and defining how multiple sources can be integrated for the needs of credit scoring, data analytics, market research, product utilization by cluster etc...
• Give suggestions and participate in the defining how multiple data sources can be integrated to gather a comprehensive view on the customer for the needs of credit scoring, data analytics, market research etc.
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Understanding “customers’ needs and mentality”, including reasons for accessing products and services, delivery models (distribution channels and mechanisms), and product/service types and mixes.
• Develop quantifiable indicators that can measure progress in relation to clients’ improvements in quality of life and social performance.
• Undertake relevant studies, as requested by management, on the analysis of the market, clientele needs, the adequacy of existing products, market demand, industry’s best practices and benchmarks, and alignment with the vision.
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology; Telecommunications; Computer/Software|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا