- Establish QHSE documentation and its timely update based on the requirements.
- Develop corporate audit plan, prepare dashboards for presentations.
- Develop corporate QHSE videos and communication plan.
- Prepare PR and LPO for various QHSE purchases.
- Plan and perform internal audits based on the audit programme.
- ISO documents update and conducting reviews on document updates.
- Conduct review meetings and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Ensure proper housekeeping and prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Audit KPIs for subordinate performance and update the reports.
- Manage the departmental petty cash/LPO approvals.
- Follow up on material supply and stock checking on PPEs.
- Review of current stocks and fixing minimum stock level of PPEs requirements.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering; Contracts/Purchasing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا