وظائف مصر : للعمل "DHA01: Manager of Administrative Affairs & Human Resources Department - Egyptian Nuclear & Radiological Regulatory Authority (ENRRA)"jobsEgypt
The head of Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Department reports directly to the Head of the Sector: Administrative and Financial Affairs.
He/she monitors the Administrative Affairs Unit and the Human Resources Unit, as well as any other Units and administrative subdivisions under the Department.
He/she is responsible for implementing all aspects of administrative affairs and human resources
activities of ENRRA.
The Head of Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Department is responsible to:
- Participate in the development and formulation of the main objectives of ENRRA related to human
- Develop sub-plans and executive programs for human resources to achieve the main objectives ENRRA.
- Archive and issue all decisions made and approved by senior management related to Human Resources.
- Announce / inform all employees of administrative decisions after their adoption.
- Implement the approved quality plans for administrative and human resources.
- Participate in development of administrative procedures in coordination with other Departments.
- Develop and Review procedures, forms and records of the quality system on administrative affairs and human resources prior to their adoption in cooperation with the Department of Quality and Audit.
- Verify that all administrative instructions are already in place and that penalties are applied with respect to violations.
- Control the use and maintenance of devices and means of transport and communication and other
- Train personnel working in administrative affairs and human resources on their work and manage
the knowledge with relevant staff;
- Submit weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, semi-annual and annual reports to senior management and
discusses these reports in periodic meetings.
- Distribute and process of the new employees in cooperation with other Departments. Manage the
securing of stationary supplies to meet the needs of the workplace.
- Manage all matters related to the work of agriculture and hygiene and guides orders in this
- Ensure that all employees files are complete and register employees in the Social Security Bureau.
- Plan and Develop of the administrative procedures dealing with administrative services in ENRRA.
- Participates in the preparation of ENRRA’s annual report for matters within the Sector.
- Perform other related duties as required as assigned by the Head of the Sector.
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Government Sector|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا