Department: Media Department
Classification: Full Time
• Own the finishing process in all our videos, including editing, VFX (when applicable) color grading, and audio mixing.
• Interface directly with our world-class Animation team, participating in brainstorm sessions, give feedback on storyboards, along with working sessions on the final edit.
• Work with our Audio department when relevant, who assist with product audio mixing, and custom music compositions.
Other duties include, but not limited to:
• Sourcing equipment, space, talent, or crew if needed
• Maintaining and expanding video pipeline
• Help build video archival infrastructure
• When larger projects fall out of their scope, responsible for sourcing subcontractors to fill the gap.
• Proven ability to generate original short-form video concepts and lead successful execution on short timelines
• 3 or more years of video editing/production experience
• Adobe Premiere | Final Cut | After Effects | Illustrator
• Mocha AE
• Color Grading Tool (DaVinci Resolve, Lumetri, Speedgrade, etc.
|Job Location:||Central Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا