The Channel Manager will play a primary role of engaging with prospects customers and existing channel partners. As part of a team, will implement a channel strategy aimed to ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in the marketplace. The candidate will manage Multi Products mainly in Networking, Security, Infrastructure, Storage and Hardware.
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing channel partners to expand sales
• Handle Channel Partners and develop strategic relationship
• Strengthen the relationship with the key decision makers of major Channel Partners
• Interact very closely and on a daily basis with the accounts to ensure they are ready and well enabled to promote and sell the company’s line of products
• Collect data from the market for the assessment of company market share
• Design and execute jointly developed business plans for identified partner accounts, including strategic initiatives, training plan, marketing plan
• Work collaboratively with Pre-Sales to assess client requirements, developing a value-add solutions
• Deliver presentation to partners and clients; arrange seminars with relevant prospect partners
• Oversee implementation of targeted programs and marketing campaign. Ensure that Channels are able to generate business to ensure better Market Coverage and incremental revenue stream.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا