• Follow all our safety Procedures in handling all kitchen equipment. Cross-contamination awareness.
• Keep the Kitchen and all the appliances clean and tidy always.
• Keep the Freezer and storage space clean and tidy.
• Ensure proper storage of food items.
• Keep track of the stock of food items and their expiry date.
• Find the market resources- new products, new recipes, etc.
• Provide better presentation of the item served in plate.
• Control the food cost: ensure optimum utilization of all items that are used: minimize the wastages.
• Standardize every recipe that is served.
• Make sure to cover the food items that are cooked and also the food items under process.
• Carryout instructions given by the Kitchen Manager.
• Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
• Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
• Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
• Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
• Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
• Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
• Productivity and efficiency in all areas apart from restaurant.
• Leading daily operations in dish wash and storage.
• Reporting to Kitchen Manager.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا