Niagara College KSA is entering into year 3 delivery of a Capability Building Contract (CBC) in partnership with Technical Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC), Colleges’ of Excellence (CoE) and the TVTC Female College in Madinah, Saudi Arabia. Objectives of the project are to develop and execute a detailed College Improvement Plan (CIP) which focuses on enhancing the delivery of academic programmes, administrative capabilities and campus facilities. In order to realize the action plan detailed in the CIP, NC KSA is currently seeking international educational and administrative experts who are fluent in Arabic with a demonstrated track record in coaching, mentoring and capacity building to join our team.
Operating within an institutional environment, faculty mentors / coaches will build capacity in college vocational trainers, employing participatory development and collaborative principles to enhance capability and transfer institutional knowledge as part of a wider change management process.
The Trainer Coach provides academic support to all faculty members and serves as an integral member of the College administrative team with campus-wide responsibilities for coordinating the development and implementation of curricula and course schedules for designated faculty. The Coach will deliver a combination of workshops, class-based instruction, on-the-job observation and coaching, ongoing mentorship at pre-determined intervals in line with its profile within the CIP. The Coach will also serve as academic resources to partner trainers as approved by the Provider Head.
Key Area Of Specialization:
- Hair and Beauty
- Hair styling techniques
- Hair care and repair knowledge
- Hair colouring techniques
- Body skin care techniques
- Facial skin care applications
- Make-up applications, hair removal, eyelashes, brows, and nails
- Customer service
- Salon management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, writes and delivers bespoke teacher training workshops with follow up coaching sessions.
- Trains faculty on a variety of delivery modes, teaching methodology and evaluation.
- Develops links to teaching and curriculum development with labour market needs.
- Develops and/or revision of curricula; quality assurance and assessment processes.
- Develops course schedules and faculty assignments for vocational programs.
- Ensures the effective implementation of the faculty advancement processes.
- Records personal training plans, faculty progress, surveys and monthly data reporting.
- Participates in the development and implementation of Campus policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Resolves issues and problems that may arise with faculty, staff and students.
- Serves on Campus committees.
- Performs other related duties as required.
|Job Location:||Medina, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library; Personal Care and Service; Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا